Wholesale Trillion Cut Diamonds in Dallas – Invest in Diamonds Today
Are you planning to buy trillion cut diamonds soon but don’t know where to get them? Are you worried that you might end up spending money on fake diamonds?
When buying trillion cut diamonds, Shira Diamonds is the best provider in Dallas.
With over two decades of experience in the wholesale diamond industry, our team at Shira Diamonds guarantees to provide top-notch diamonds and customer service.
We only work with the industry’s most reliable and well-known diamond mines in providing the best trillion cut diamonds to our clients.
Fill out our form to get started or give us a call at 214-466-1776
What Are Trillion Cut Diamonds?
Trillion cut diamonds are diamonds cut into a triangular shape. Also known as triangle cut diamonds, trillion cut diamonds have three sides of equal length and a flat table at their surface.
The Origins of Trillion Diamonds
Trillion cut diamonds originated back in the 1960s and are considered a provocative and adventurous shape. With its contemporary look and eye-catching design, investing in a trillion diamond rings will surely make any hand stand out from the crowd!
Because of their unique shape, trillion cut diamonds offer many positive features. For one, trillion cut diamonds are known to have impressive fire and brilliance, which means that they can easily hide inclusions and colors.
Trillion cut diamonds also look larger than princess cut or round diamonds of the same carat. This happens because trillion cut diamonds have a large face-up area and a shallow cut.
How To Buy Trillion Wholesale Diamonds in Dallas
Since buying trillion cut diamonds is an important and expensive investment, you need to be careful throughout the entire process.
You shouldn’t make hasty decisions and buy from any supplier, as this will likely result in a remorse purchase.
Here’s how to buy trillion wholesale diamonds in Dallas:
Understand the 4Cs of Diamonds
Regardless if you’re looking for a trillion diamond ring to expand your collection or buying trillion diamonds for investment, it’s important to understand the 4Cs of diamonds first.
Ideally, you should know the color, carat, cut, and clarity of a trillion diamonds and how these affect the appearance and value of the diamonds.
Set Your Budget
How much are you willing to spend for your trillion diamonds? Are you planning to buy in cash, or are you relying on the supplier’s financing options?
The price of a trillion diamonds varies depending on the size and quality, so make sure that you have a set budget before deciding to buy.
Pay Attention to Certifications
With the number of trillion diamonds available in Dallas, only invest in ones that come with GIA and EGL certifications.
These certifications warrant that the diamonds have been evaluated by a gemological laboratory and have met the quality and characteristics of a real diamond.
Where Is the Cheapest Place in Dallas to Buy Trillion Cut Diamonds?
Buying trillion diamonds requires money from your pocket, but this doesn’t mean that you have to break the bank. As long as you buy from the right store, you can still score the best deals when buying trillion cut diamonds!
Since we’re an online diamond wholesaler, we save on overhead costs incurred by traditional retailers and pass those savings on to you! We guarantee to offer the best-priced trillion cut diamonds to clients like you!
Why Buy Trillion Cut Diamonds at Shira Diamonds?
Yes, a lot of shops sell trillion diamonds all over Dallas, Texas, but what we have here at Shira Diamonds is like no other.
We pride ourselves on offering high-quality trillion cut diamonds, as well as superb customer service. We value your experience with us, which is why we’re constantly going the extra mile to provide you with the best products and services.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should only buy trillion cut diamonds from us:
- Best price guarantee: Diamonds are generally expensive, but, we guarantee to give you the best price for your purchase. Our trillion cut diamonds are priced reasonably and cheaper than our competitors!
- GIA and EGL certified diamonds: Our trillion cut diamonds are certified by GIA and EGL, meaning our stones are natural (not lab-made) and of high quality.
- Safe and secure payment methods: Are you worried about visiting a physical store while carrying piles of cash to buy diamonds? We at Shira Diamonds offer safe and secured payment methods, such as Amazon Pay, American Express credit cards, Apple Pay, and PayPal. Choose trillion diamond rings from our website and never worry about compromising your safety when paying for them!
- Virtual or in-person consultation: If this is your first time buying trillion cut diamonds, our team can help make the process easier. Through our virtual and in-person consultation, you can finally have answers to questions relating to trillion diamonds.
- Online support available 24/7: Do you want to track your order during weekends? Do you want to clarify some information about trillion cut diamond rings on a holiday? Regardless of the time of the day, our team is ready to provide help. Our online customer support is available 24/7, so don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need assistance!
Get in Touch With Our Team Today!
You’ll be spending a lot of money when buying wholesale diamonds, which is why you should be careful where you’re buying them.
You don’t want to spend thousands of dollars for a trillion cut diamond ring and then later find out that it’s fake, right?
Our trillion cut diamonds are best priced in the market — none of our competitors can beat our offers!
We also offer different kinds of wholesale diamonds perfect for engagement like princess cut diamonds, round diamonds, radiant cut diamonds, and many more.
Our products and services guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, so shop from us today!
Trillion Diamond 6.13ct D SI2 – Forney, Texas$35,000.00
Wholesale Trillion Diamond 6.31ct D Si2 – Dallas$54,000.00